I was so excited to be nominated by Heather Ostler for the Fabulous Blog Ribbon. Thanks Heather! Unlike Clean Teen Fiction my adult book blog is fairly new so this award made me happy. 🙂 Heather Ostler is the author of the newly released Young Adult book The Shapeshifter’s Secret. Click HERE to add it to your GoodReads.
Rules for this award:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
1. Marrying my wonderful husband.
2. When each of my 3 boys first smiled at me.
3. Graduating from college!
4. Meeting an author in person for the first time. It was Michelle Madow.
5. Getting a comment on my blog from the author of my favorite series, Lisa T. Bergren. It’s the River of Time series.
1. My family
1. Cleaning up throw up (This has happened a lot this weekend with 3 sick boys.)
2. Folding laundry
3. 90+ degree weather
5. Living far away from family