8 years ago my husband Colt and I got married!!! My love for him grows stronger every year.
In honor of this special day I decided to name 8 male fictional characters that my husband is to me. These are from books I know he’s read. I love that he reads some of my favorite books. 🙂
1. You are my WOLF when you keep me safe. (Scarlet by Marissa Meyer)
2. You are my PERCY when you’re the hero in my life. (Percy Jackson and The Olympians by Rick Riordan)
3. You are my MARCELLO when you work hard for our family. (River of Time by Lisa T. Bergren)
4. You are my LUCA when you make me laugh so hard my sides hurt. (River of Time by Lisa T. Bergren)
5. You are my KAI when you put my needs before your own. (Matched by Ally Condie)
6. You are my JACOB when we go on adventures together. (Twilight by Stephenie Meyer)
7. You are my EDWARD when your silent stare steals my heart. (Twilight by Stephenie Meyer)
8. You are my PEETA when no matter the good or the bad in our lives we support and love each other and make each other better. (Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins)
I LOVE YOU COLT!
books mentioned (click the cover to view on Amazon)